Synertial is proud to introduce their 4th Gen suits. They have perfected every possible aspect of inertial motion capture and now offer a variety of essential new features and options not available anywhere else.
You can now track the absolute position of any of Synertial's suits or gloves with The Hybrid for super-accurate root-positioning.
The Optinertial option lets bundle a suit with a pair of 7, 12 or 15 sensor gloves to include finger capture. Use the new Optinertial technology to perfectly synchronize our systems with optical mocap for occlusion free data that is post production ready.
In addition to state of the art electronics, the new Cobra system pipeline uses Kinexact-HW/SW to extract an accurate skeleton file of body and/or fingers as well as a patent pending adjustable jig for precise finger Initialization.
Unsurpassed Magnetic Immunity, high capture rates, minimal latency, kinematic accuracy tools and clean data set Synertials system apart as the only truly professional solutions available for inertial motion capture.
|IGS-Cobra Wireless Suit (18 Sensor Suit with 2 spares that can be used as prop sensors)
22 sensors in total.
|IGS-Cobra Wireless Suit & Gloves Bundle (CS-2200 Suit Bundled with a Pair of 7-Sensor Gloves)
34 sensors in total.
|IGS-Cobra Wireless Suit & Gloves Bundle (CS-2200 Suit Bundled with a Pair of 12-Sensor Gloves)
44 sensors in total.
|IGS-Cobra Wireless Suit & Gloves Bundle (CS-2200 Suit Bundled with a Pair of 15-Sensor Gloves)
50 sensors in total.
22, 34, 44 and 50 sensors
- 8.3 ms System Latency
- Native support for Animate, Motionbuilder, Unity and Unreal
- Optical Rig integration (Vicon, Motion Analysis, Optitrack, PhaseSpace)
- Unsurpassed Magnetic Immunity (UMI)
- Quick and easy to put on and take off
- USB 2.0 or WiFi 2.4 Ghz connectivity
- Automatic Sensor Calibration
Capture data that is invisible to other systems
- Separate shoulder and clavicle sensors for accurate arm reach
- Three or four spine links measure spine articulation more accurately
- Extra sensor for object or extra spine link
- Standard suit has 22-sensors,
- Up to 56 sensors
- Wired or wireless
- Superior attachment offering the greatest accuracy and comfort
- Smallest, lightest IMU's (Inertial Masurement Units).
- More comfortable when rolling
- 11 x 28 x 4 mm (4.5 grams)
- Kinexact software calculate the body's skeletal and finger measurements
- Accurate skeleton provides accurate motion
- Accurate and repeatable capture data.
- Full CS-2200
- Upper CSU-1400
- Lower CSL-700
- Custom Configurations