Shutter eyewear is used to enable stereo 3D viewing when synchronized to a compatible display. Stereoscopic 3D recreates the way we naturally see by creating perceived-depth on a flat (2D) surface. Fast-response opacity in each lens and liquid crystal quality determines 3D image clarity.
RealD Pro has developed the optimal features for the best Stereo3D™ image clarity. RealD Pro products have been used for over 30 years by NASA, Boeing, BMW, DreamWorks, Disney and many other companies that integrate cutting-edge technology for product and content development in Stereo3D™.
RealD Pro designed its new CrystalEyes® 4s with users in mind as a next-generation version of CrystalEyes® 3 eyewear. The all-new CE 4s eyewear is lighter, more comfortable, and performance-accelerated for the most demanding all-day use, CE 4s' fast lenses will not cause eye strain from flicker. Overmolded rubber arms are spring-loaded for optimal comfort and fit over prescription glasses. CE 4s have integrated infrared sync technology that synchronizes with any RealD Pro infrared emitter.
- Light weight for all-day wear (67 grams)
- Internal rechargeable battery with USB charger included - 24 hour use - reduce waste & increase reliability
- 5-minute power off if active signal not received
- Resists ambient light synch signal interference
- Interchangeable rubber nose piece for custom-fit
- Unprecedented 1000:1+ contrast - perfect images
- 1.7ms response time - no eye strain from slow lens flicker
- Includes a One-Year Warranty
Display Compatibility (require RealD IR emitter)
- Projectors up to 144hz frame rate
- DLP® TV's
- CRT monitors