Maintaining the performance of the InertiaCube3 orientation sensor, the Wireless InertiaCube3 adds a robust wireless interface to your OEM application. Ideal for real-time simulation & training, industrial hand-held devices, and human movement analysis.
With an optional I2C interface, external analog and digital data is combined with the sensor data through the wireless interface for control of buttons, joysticks, and LEDs. Advanced magnetic compensation algorithms mitigate the environmental effects caused by ferrous metal and static magnetic fields.
The Wireless InertiaCube3 receiver interfaces via USB or RS-232 to the host computer and supports up to four Wireless InertiaCube3 Sensors per receiver.
Discontinued! Please see the InertiaCube4™ as a possible replacement.
- Wireless and sourceless 3 DOF tracking with full 360° range
- Accuracy of 1° yaw, 0.25° pitch & roll
- 180 Hz update rate (120 Hz with 3 or more sensors per receiver)
- 6 ms of latency
- Adjustable output filters and rotational sensitivity
- In-situ and environmental Compass Calibration Tools for static magnetic field compensation
- Accelerometer, gyro, and magnetometer data available
- Optional I2C interface allows transmission of analog and digital data via wireless communication