Regardless of the environment in which you perform your case studies – whether it be in front of a screen, in a simulation, a real or virtual environment – Ergoneers has the right eye tracking system and compatible hardware components to achieve your study objectives.
Dikablis Glasses combine binocular eye tracking with high measuring accuracy and standardized parameter calculation – ideal for the synchronous measurement of gaze data from several subjects in real-time. The highly ergonomic design ensures a perfect fit and minimizes visual obscuration. They are built to suit any head size and also fit over glasses.
- Binocular, fits over all kinds of glasses
- Scene camera: 1920 x 1080 Px (Full HD), 30fps
- Eye cameras tracking frequency: 60 Hz (per eye)
- Scene camera aperture angle: 40°- 90°
- Monocular, fits over all kinds of glasses
- Scene camera: 768 x 576 Px
- Eye camera tracking frequency: 50Hz
- Changeable scene camera lens: 45°- 120°
DIKABLIS EYE TRACKING SOLUTIONS
Take advantage of the Dikablis Glasses and choose from our range of three different eye tracking packages.