The zSight™ is a professional HMD with high-resolution OLED displays, comfortable and lightweight packaging, low power consumption and integrated tracker, stereo audio and microphone.
Sensics closed it's business and all products are not available any more.
It has automatic configuration that makes it a truly ‘plug-and-play’ professional display product.
Both commercial (head strap) and helmet-mounted versions are available.
- Bright, crisp, high-contrast display that uses the latest in OLED microdisplay technology.
- High resolution full-color SXGA 1280×1024 pixels per eye.
- Patent-pending user-selectable usage modes:
- 60º field of view with 100% binocular overlap – perfect for plug-and-play use
- 70º field of view with 75% binocular overlap – excellent for wider field of view
- Integrated yaw/pitch/roll tracker
- Integrated high-quality stereo audio and microphone
- Digital video inputs for highest quality. Operates with single or dual HDMI/DVI inputs. HDMI inputs can also carry stereo audio.
- Innovative “movie mode” allows widescreen viewing of 1680×1050 input signals across both eyes
- Self contained: no need for bulky external control electronics.
- Lightweight, low profile and comfortable: 450 grams (less than 1lb)
- Accepts +5Vr DC or USB power input .
- Optional battery operation.
- Compatible with the Sensics low-latency high-performance wireless video option for truly portable, untethered operation.
- Commercial and helmet-mounted versions available