The smallest sensor from InterSense, the InertiaCube3 is ideal for simulation, training and industrial OEM applications. The sensor offers a low-profile, rugged aluminum enclosure which enables easy integration into any tracked solution.
With an optional I2C interface, external analog and digital data is combined with the sensor data for control of buttons, joysticks, and LEDs. Advanced magnetic compensation algorithms mitigate the environmental effects caused by ferrous metal and static magnetic fields.
Discontinued! Please see the InertiaCube4™ as a possible replacement.
- Sourceless 3-DOF tracking with full 360° range
- Accuracy of 1° yaw, 0.25° pitch & roll
- 180 Hz update rate
- 4 ms of latency
- Adjustable output filters and rotational sensitivity
- In-situ and environmental Compass Calibration Tools for static magnetic field compensation
- Accelerometer, gyro, and magnetometer data available
- Options include USB interface and external processor
- Optional I2C interface allows analog and digital interfaces