The Vizard 5.2 VR software toolkit has been updated with new features and bug fixes. Vizard now comes with a cluster master option to automatically sync resources with clients.
- Cluster master option to automatically sync resources with clients.
Bug fixes and other changes:
- Lights embedded in models will be automatically applied to the scene
- Head light will affect vizfx shader enabled models
- Enabling hardware skinning now works for all avatars
- Dynamically applied textures now appear on avatars even if mesh has no material assigned
- 3ds Max shader effects will assume grayscale bump map if map type is not set to “Normal”