The MotionMonitor is a turn-key 3-D motion capture system designed to synchronously collect data from kinematic trackers, EMG, force plates, hand transducers, EEG, digital video, event markers and other analog devices, virtual reality, and haptic devices.
Data generated from a rich collection of analytical tools are immediately available for playback with graphical displays of all data outputs. Stunning 3-D computer-rendered animations of the subject can be viewed as a skeleton, stick figure, or humanoid. Real-time measurement of the human body’s movement, brain activity, eye movement, muscle recruitment, and external forces acting on the body is achieved using the broadest range of hardware available in the market.
Why choose The MotionMonitor?
- Speeds system setup and shortens learning curves with the application of a complete turn-key system.
- Supports real-time collection from the broadest range of hardware.
- Simplifies acquisition and analysis with the synchronous data collection of kinematic data with force plates, hand transducers, EMG, eye tracking, video, EEG, virtual reality, haptics and analog data.
- Provides an immediate playback with graphical displays of raw or processed data.
- Eliminates the need for programming efforts- from setup to data collection to analysis, operations can be completed with radio buttons and dropdown menus.
- Provides a common software platform across various hardware systems.
- Supports a diverse range of applications because of the variety of functionality and capabilities.
- Utilizes the input and thinking of many researchers to design a system which accomplishes research requirements.
Enhance productivity with support for specific applications in:
- Motor Control
- ISB Shoulder Protocol
- In-vitro Research
- Gait & Balance
- Eye Tracking for 3D Gaze
- Virtual Reality
- CT-MRI Registration
- Sports Performance Enhancement
- Athletic Training
More Videos can be found online here.