CAPTIV is a cutting-edge and flexible tool for recording, synchronizing and analyzing video recordings and sensors measurements.
In cooperation with INRS (French National Institute for Research and Safety) TEA is developing CAPTIV, a cutting-edge and flexible tool for recording, synchronizing and analyzing video recordings and sensors measurements such as the T-Sens sensors.
CAPTIV enables :
- synchronous video and sensors measurements via telemetry and/or wireless Datalogger,
- visual comparisons between images and measured events,
- detailed observations,
- analysis of physical performance in a given situation,
- multimedia reports,
and much more...
CAPTIV L2100 is a user-friendly software dedicated to Task Analysis and Observation.
CAPTIV-L2100 is very intuitive :
- Record a video of the subject(s) in activity with your digital camcorder, without any constraint (no connection),
- Digitize and compress your video recordings with CAPTIV-L2100 or import your existing video files,
- Define (and modify at any time) your observation protocol : gestures, postures, actions, events, etc ...
- Encode manually your observations with CAPTIV-L2100 user-friendly video editor,
… this is it.
You can then :
- Display your graphs of activity dynamically and synchronously with your videos,
- Obtain all your statistics in a click : durations, frequencies, repetitions, simultaneities, transitions…
- Peform multicriteria searches and detailed analysis,
- Extract and export images and files for multimedia reports.
- Numerous other capabilities included.