The zSight™ is a professional HMD with high-resolution OLED displays, comfortable and lightweight packaging, low power consumption and integrated tracker, stereo audio and microphone.
It has automatic configuration that makes it a truly ‘plug-and-play’ professional display product.
Both commercial (head strap) and helmet-mounted versions are available.
- Bright, crisp, high-contrast display that uses the latest in OLED microdisplay technology.
- High resolution full-color SXGA 1280×1024 pixels per eye.
- Patent-pending user-selectable usage modes:
- 60º field of view with 100% binocular overlap – perfect for plug-and-play use
- 70º field of view with 75% binocular overlap – excellent for wider field of view
- Integrated yaw/pitch/roll tracker
- Integrated high-quality stereo audio and microphone
- Digital video inputs for highest quality. Operates with single or dual HDMI/DVI inputs. HDMI inputs can also carry stereo audio.
- Innovative “movie mode” allows widescreen viewing of 1680×1050 input signals across both eyes
- Self contained: no need for bulky external control electronics.
- Lightweight, low profile and comfortable: 450 grams (less than 1lb)
- Accepts +5Vr DC or USB power input .
- Optional battery operation.
- Compatible with the Sensics low-latency high-performance wireless video option for truly portable, untethered operation.
- Commercial and helmet-mounted versions available