The zSight 810 is ideal for training and simulation applications that are performed in rugged conditions. It meets Mil-810-G specifications for shock, vibration, humidity, extended temperature, driving rain and more. The zSight 810 includes high-resolution SXGA OLED displays, superb optics with large eye relief and eyebox, integrated motion tracking, microphone and audio. It can be mounted on a wide range of helmets.
When rugged design and high performance is a must, the zSight 810 deserves serious consideration.
- Binocular field of view: 60° diagonal
- Resolution: dual 1280×1024 OLED displays, one per eye
- Meets or exceed Mil-810-G specifications for shock, vibration, extended temperature, rain, salt fog and other adverse conditions
- Video inputs: 2 HDMI. Can also accept 1 HDMI signal in side-by-side mode
- Supported input resolutions: 1280×1024, 1280×720
- Integrated 9-sensor orientation tracker
- Supported by the OSVR software stack which includes plugins for Unity, Unreal and many other game engines