The zSight-1920™ provides 1920×1080 OLED pixels per eye, very high pixel density, superb low-distortion optics, generous eye relief and eye box.
Two versions are available:
- zSight 1920 that provides 100% overlap between the eyepieces and 72 degree diagonal field of view
- zSight 1920-100 providing 100 degree diagonal field of view with partial overlap
Both versions can be comfortably mounted on a helmet or a highly-adjustable strap.
- Binocular field of view: 72° diagonal (60×40 HxV) for zSight-1920, 100 degree diagonal (90×40 HxV) for zSight 1920-100
- Resolution: dual 1920×1080 OLED displays, one per eye
- Video inputs: 2 micro-HDMI. Can also accept 1 HDMI signal in side-by-side mode
- Supported input resolutions: 1920×1080
- Helmet-mounted or available with a head strap
- Supported by the OSVR software stack which includes plugins for Unity, Unreal and many other game engines