Sensics believes that head-mounted displays need not be tied with a cable to a computer. To realize this vision, they offer a wireless video link that is optimized for virtual reality: low-latency, high-definition, and supports in-band transmission of head tracking data. 1080p video @ 60 FPS is supported with less than 1 mSec of latency.
Links are established within seconds, and multiple independent transmit/receive pairs can operate at full performance in the same space.
The transmitter and receiver are physically small and can be powered by a portable rechargeable battery.
- Latency: 1 mSec
- Supported resolutions: up to 1920×1080 @ 60 FPS
- Video interface: HDMI (including audio information)
- Up to 8 independent 1080p transmit/receive pairs can operate in the same space
- +5V input voltage suitable for many rechargeable battery solutions
- Time to establish link: typically 5 seconds