The InertiaCube2+ is a multi-purpose sensor ideal for real-time applications in simulation & training, virtual & augmented reality, motion capture, and human movement analysis.
Integrating nine discreet miniature inertial sensing elements with advanced Kalman filtering algorithms, the InertiaCube2+ is a full 360° sourceless orientation sensor that delivers smooth, precise angular measurements.
Discontinued by InterSense. Please see the InertiaCube4™ as a possible replacement.
- Sourceless 3DOF tracking with full 360° range
- Accuracy of 1° yaw, 0.4° pitch & roll
- 180 Hz update rate
- 4 ms of latency
- Adjustable output filters and rotational sensitivity
- In-situ and environmental Compass Calibration Tools for static magnetic field compensation
- Optional USB interface available