Create engaging virtual worlds and immersive applications with the most comprehensive virtual reality development platform in the industry.
- Build once, deploy everywhere. Universal VR hardware connectivity supports all HMDs, 3D displays, motion trackers, and input devices.
- Experience rapid application development (RAD) with a sophisticated simulation engine.
- Leverage the power of Python, the world’s most accessible scripting language. Includes robust open-source community libraries and toolkits.
- Achieve extraordinary rendering including multi-user, clustering, and multi-channel abilities.
Rapid Application Development (RAD)
Designed for rapid prototyping, Vizard gets you creating fast, and provides the resources to deploy even the most challenging applications.
Integrated Development Environment
- Built in intelligent code completion and visual debugging
- Embedded and interactive simulation engine
- Share and demonstrate your applications from any PC
Scene editor and inspector tool
- 3D model viewer lets you quickly view assets, examine graph structures, see stats on polygon and texture usage, and preview animations
- Transform content from other sources (e.g., Sketchup, Revit, OSGB/T files, etc) and make substantial modifications without retreating to the source application
Easily deploy to any type of hardware configuration using the variety of user-friendly tools that Vizard provides.
Visual configuration interface allows for easy connections to any virtual reality device:
- CAVE, Powerwall & 3D Projection systems
- VR Headsets (Head Mounted Displays)
- Full Body Motion Capture
- Eye Tracking (ex: SMI)
- Data Acquisition
- Hand Controllers
- Run your simulation across 64 separate computers without changing a single line of code
Python is an open source object-oriented scripting language with an enormous user base and robust development community. The quality of available developers and code modules will help accelerate the development of your most demanding VR applications.
Large variety of VR libraries
- Save development time by easily extending pre-built functionality
- Explore an enormous selection of community contributed libraries and toolkits specifically for VR applications
Tutorials and education
- Extensive manual packed with Python scripting guidelines, instructions and tutorials
- Vizard introductions and examples teach you how to add models, avatars, animation, user interaction and events into your virtual worlds
Accelerated Art Pipeline
Immediately leverage existing content or import new models
Imports industry standard 3D and 2D formats
3D Studio Max Workflows
- Exporter is available for 3D Studio Max
- Full control over 15 different map types that can be combined in 3DS MAX and then rendered in Vizard without any intervention
Sophisticated material shading techniques
- Built-in shader workflows enable users to insert their own GLSL shader code directly into the simulations to create unlimited visual effects
- Render effects such as bump, specular, parallax, and detail map effects, in addition to real-time ambient occlusion effects
- Real-time directional, ambient and spot lights
- Real-time shadows
Power Vizard Apps with the ARToolWorks add-on for Vizard
Utilize the world’s most widely used tracking library for AR
Vizard functionality remains
- Continue to develop powerful applications easily
- Take advantage of Vizard features such as scene graphs, 3D filer importers, and avatars
- High performance library for simulating rigid body dynamics
- Simulate vehicles, objects in virtual reality environments, and robotics simulation applications
- Vizard SDK gives C++ developers the ability to extend the functionality of the software
- Create plug-ins that can interface with Vizard virtual reality scripts