Based on Haption’s physics simulation technology IPSITM, RTID "Real-Time Interaction for Delmia Human" is a CAAV5-based plug-in for Delmia V5TM dedicated to process simulation and ergonomic analysis.
It consists in two sets of V5 commands, appearing as two new toolbars:
- RTID Core provides tools for creating an interactive physic simulation session, managing interaction devices, changing object properties, etc.
- RTID Human complements RTID Core with human simulation functionalities, such as calibration, grasping, etc.
RTID Core lets you:
- Work with any kind of V5 data: CatPart, CGR, STP, ...
- Feel contact forces and gravity
- Record object motion as Delmia Move Activities
- Control the precision down to sub-millimeter levels
- Use any kind of haptic device (Virtuose, Inca, Able), tracking system (ART, Motion Analysis, VICON, trackd), 6D USB mouse from 3Dconnexion
- Load kinematic constraints from V5 mechanisms
RTID Human lets you:
- Transfer the geometry and kinematics of a V5 manikin to the physics simulation
- Animate the V5 manikin in real-time
- Attach haptic devices to the hands of the V5 manikin
- Control all segments of the V5 manikin using a full-body tracking system
- Compute contact constraints in real-time
- Control of the manikin's hands using instrumented gloves, such as CyberglovesTM II or FingerTrackingTM
- Record the motion of the V5 manikin in real-time, and store it as a series of MoveToPosture activities
- Replay the motion with collision cues